Cancellation of a transaction and return of products to purchasers on the site
The buyer is obliged to check the product immediately upon receipt.
It is important to note that products in personal dedication require preparation time (except shipping time) and the preparation time until shipping can be delayed up to 3 business days. At the time of the order, the customer confirms and understands the reason for the matter and will have no claim against ED following the reasonable preparation time agreed upon upon the invitation.
In addition, ED will do everything in its power to supply the goods as quickly as possible and within the time it has committed to its side. In spite of the above, it is important to note that shipping methods involving a third party (including “forwarding companies” by express mail and registered mail, or private forwarding companies) can not commit to the shipping times written on the site due to delays that are not dependent on it. At the time of the order, the Client confirms and agrees that in the event of delays that are not dependent on the ED, then this is no reason to cancel the transaction and to grant refunds and / or claims against ED.
A transaction can be canceled for a product purchased on the site, by means of an e-mail to the merchant stating the full name and identity number of the purchaser (hereinafter: “the cancellation notice”), The message should be sent to: email@example.com Commencing from the date of making the transaction and up to 14 days from the date of receipt of the product or from the date of receipt of the written approval of execution of the transaction (as specified in Section 14C of the Law), whichever is later, all in accordance with the provisions of the Law.
It is hereby clarified that the product must be returned to the business without being used, without being damaged, and in its original packaging.
If a transaction is canceled due to a defect or incompatibility in the product, the merchant will return the part of the transaction price paid, if paid, and cancel the charge due to the transaction, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the cancellation notice, deliver a copy of the cancellation notice and not collect any amount from the customer.
Cancellation of the transaction will be effected by sending the cancellation notice to firstname.lastname@example.org and / or the phone number +972-535010008.
Return of the product to the business will be done by the merchant according to the provisions of the law.
The return cost applies to the purchaser and will be paid by him.
- Shipment costs will not be refunded without any exceptions
- No refunds will be given for Personalized or self customized products ordered in website (such as personal engraving for the customer and anyone) without any exception.
• With the cancellation of credit card transactions, an additional cancellation fee may be imposed in respect of a clearing fee of up to an additional 2.5% to the cancellation fee above.
• The merchant reserves the right to amend and / or change the terms of exchange and / or return of the products at any time he deems appropriate.
1. Refund requests must be made within 14 days of delivery date. After 14 days from
delivery date you must contact ED to determine the best course
of action. ED will not issue refunds for products purchased through other entities,
such as distributors or retail partners.
2. A copy of the Order credit card purchase receipt, and a copy of the original
ED invoice may be requested prior to ED Customer Service issuing a Return
3. Unit must be in like-new condition and returned in original packaging with all original
accessories, literature and other components. ED reserves the right to reject any
refund request if the product is received damaged or if any accessories, literature or
other original components are missing.
4. A Return Authorization (RA) number must be obtained prior to returning the product;
to request an RA number, please email email@example.com or call +972535010008 and provide the following information:
Reason for Refund
Date of Purchase
5. Upon written receipt of the RA number, send product to:
order number #[order number]
ISRAEL,Bat-Yam,anne franck 12 str.
zip code 5965509
6. A copy of the ED credit card purchase receipt, and a copy of the original
ED invoice, should be placed inside the return package so that it is easily visible.
7. Products received without an RA number and the required documentation as
specified above may not be accepted or processed for return.
8. Products received that do not meet the above return criteria may be returned to the
customer via ground shipment.
9. You may be responsible for shipping costs for returning the product to ED Product should be shipped so that it can be tracked and/or
insured; ED is not responsible for products lost or damaged during return shipment.
10. Returns may be subjected to a 10% restocking fee. Shipping charges may be nonrefundable.
11. Funds will be credited within 5 days of receipt of returned product pending
qualification and subject to above criteria.